Creating a web design is easier than it looks. This is why there are experts who study and test various aspects of web design Brisbane can offer – it is their job to ensure that your website is beautiful and functional. But several other factors can impact user experience in relation to web design, which includes navigation, speed and layout. Is your website currently ticking all the right boxes? If not, it might be a good time to re-evaluate your web design approach as part of your digital marketing efforts.
To make a better and more efficient web design, you do not need to do a complete overhaul of your existing website design. A few simple tweaks and tricks can make a huge impact. Follow these guidelines when you hire experts on web design Brisbane has to do the work on your site:
• Limit yourself to a three-color palette. While this rule to web design is not a strict one to implement, this is highly recommended for a professional look and symmetry. This three-color palette should consist of one dominant color, preferably your brand color. Then, you can pick two other complementary colors to provide accent and a natural flow of colors within your website.
• Choose the right photo sizes. The sizes of the photo you use on your website are crucial for two reasons. First, it is important that the sizes provide natural symmetry with the design layout. Second, the size of the photo will have a direct impact on the speed of your site. The quality of the photo is also crucial; you need to avoid ones that pixelate when expanded. Low quality photos can cause your website to lose its credibility.
• Give it enough space. Proper spacing for each component of your website design layout is important. For example, there should be proper margin from the text to the side bar on your website’s home page. It helps with bringing focus to key factors on your website design while also improving legibility.
• Add deliberate shading. A smart and strategic use of shading effects on your website’s layout can give it a modern appearance. It also adds a sense of richness and professionalism to the overall design.
• Choose text styles or fonts that look good across all devices. It is therefore important for your web designer to have knowledge on mobile web designs and developing your website accordingly.
• Avoid or limit flash. Some web design experts recommend against completely using flash in your website. However, there are also some instances wherein flash can be necessary. If you must use it, make sure you check the plugins to avoid error and to keep your site from slowing down.
For top notch social media marketing, you turn to the best social media company Brisbane has. And for the best in web design Brisbane can offer, you should also turn to top-notch web designers such as those from Digital8 Digital Marketing Brisbane. You can find all the information about their services or get an initial consultation here: http://digital8.com.au/.